Sponsor a competition
Why you should sponsor a competition on Bibliofaction
- Show your support for the creative arts
- Raise your profile or brand awareness in the Bibliofaction community
- Reach an audience of passionate literature fans
- Promote your product or service
On your competition page you get:
- Text about you or your company
- A link to your website or particular web-page
- A banner/graphic linking to a URL of your choice
Your competition page, including your sponsorship details will remain online, even after your competition has closed; providing a long-term benefit, particularly for search engines.
You can be closely involved in your competition, or if you prefer, we can manage the whole thing for you.
Either you, or we, will need to decide:
- What are the prizes?
- What is the theme?
- What are the rules?
- When will the competition run?
- Who will judge the entries?
We can help with any or all of the above.
What does it cost?
The Bibliofaction site is still young so early competition sponsors are offered great value for money.
We will work out a fee for your competition based on the amount of work involved by our team. In some cases, there may be no fee at all.
Please use our contact form to make an inquiry.
We look forward to working with you.